Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cookies at the Library

As part of its programs to entertain and inform the people of the area, last night my local library had a musical performance. A professor from the local college played a variety of tunes on an electronic keyboard with a range of electronic enhancements. (Desert Survivor does not have a local library--she only has a bookmobile that comes by every few weeks. She should write about that sometime in her desertsurvivor blog.) Although the music was fun and free, there were only about 30 people in attendance. To make the evening extra special, there were cookies and refreshments at the end. I think most of the cookies were homemade, but I am not sure. The kinds I tested were very good. I did not try the pink stuff below, but it looked good.
I will have to pay attention for more library programs that feature cookies.

No comments: